My try at a golden laced silkie

DeanBaugh

Chirping
Apr 25, 2017
Ohio
2C08D969-6F6A-4D3F-91DB-DF632285222E.jpeg
Hi so this idea started a year ago I hatched a golden laced black silkie Cochin cross so this year I paired the crosses with a blue silkie and I hatched the most amazing baby over the weekend and I’m waiting to see if it has silkie feathers If it does then I need a name for the color because it will be weird with the laced on the silkie feathers the picture is the dad of the chick I hatched I will have to take more pictures when it’s nicer out

View attachment 1731659 Hi so this idea started a year ago I hatched a golden laced black silkie Cochin cross so this year I paired the crosses with a blue silkie and I hatched the most amazing baby over the weekend and I’m waiting to see if it has silkie feathers If it does then I need a name for the color because it will be weird with the laced on the silkie feathers the picture is the dad of the chick I hatched I will have to take more pictures when it’s nicer out
:pop

Hi - I’m so curious how your golden-laced silkie project may be coming along!

I have a golden laced wyandotte and thought it would be so pretty to have a laced or double laced color pattern on a silkie - not sure if it’s possible, which is why I came to the forums :)

Back
Top Bottom