My tubby tabby shows off!

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by Cattitude, Jul 20, 2010.

1. Well, he isn't a tabby, but he is definitely tubby!
    [​IMG]

His name is Mu (pronounced "mew") and he's from a Wal Mart parking lot giveaway. I love my boy to pieces! [​IMG]

2. bock

bock Songster

Oct 10, 2008
    Northern CA
    Aaaaawww! He is so cute! [​IMG] I love his tubby tummy! I am going to rescue my 3rd cat from the pound this Thursday! [​IMG] I can't wait, it is so great to rescue a deserving animal.My cat Tigger does that on my bedroom floor in the morning. I guess she waiting for a belly rub! She was abandoned at a school, and we rescued her. We also have Bella from the pound, but she's not for belly rubs, though she is kinda tubby! [​IMG]

3. Jamie_Dog_Trainer

Jamie_Dog_Trainer Songster

Jul 8, 2008
    Washington State
    awww how cute! [​IMG] He reminds me of the cat in "the kitty cat dance" on youtube.com

4. Buff Hooligans

Buff Hooligans Scrambled

Jun 11, 2007
    He seems to have an inability to relax... Try kitty-Valium.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2010
  5. rodriguezpoultry

rodriguezpoultry Langshan Lover

Jan 4, 2009
    Claremore, OK
    Quote:That video changed my life.... [​IMG]

There used to be a facebook group dedicated to it.

6. That video is *hilarious*!! Yep, that could be Mu!

I foster kittens for a local no-kill animal shelter, Forever Friends Animal Sanctuary. I have 6 cats of theirs and 4 cats of my own. I got one of my dogs from them, as well. Another dog came from the folks we've bought chicks and guineas from - someone dropped him at their house and we adopted him. It's a shame that people will drop an animal off, but the rescues are packed with abandoned pets.

Cats are endless entertainment. I have jingly toys stuck all over my house, and they get the plastic dish scratcher when they know I'm asleep. I have to find it and bleach it. I try to hide things but you can't hide much from that feline radar!

7. Catstar68

Catstar68 Songster

Sep 7, 2009
    Franklinton, NC
    Mu looks like he had a rough night [​IMG]
    He looks like my cat Mo. He's a tubby tuxedo cat and looooves his belly rubbed.
    When it's hot out he likes to stretch out on the cool kitchen flor and show off, too.
    Cute boy you have!

8. gritsar

gritsar Cows, Chooks & Impys - OH MY!

Nov 9, 2007
    SW Arkansas
    How cute! [​IMG]

9. chick4chicks

chick4chicks Songster

Apr 6, 2008
    N.E. Pa.
    What a cute pic. he is sweet, love the tubby belly.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by