my turken and my turkeys *pic's*

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by zatsdeb, Sep 30, 2008.

1. zatsdeb

zatsdeb Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 2, 2007
    Lincoln, Illinois
    I was having a hard time convincing my DH that I needed to keep my turken rooster, well he is all grown up and still here! he has proved to be a very nice gentle rooster, and behaves himself, so he is doing great!
    Also I have 2 royal palm turkeys left from ordering 5 from cackle, 2 died almost right away, they were smaller from the start, and one got blown out of a tree during a bad storm, and hit his head on the roof of on one of our little chicken coops.
    poor little turkey. So I have a hen and a Tom, and they are doing great!!
    I have been busy working lately and not much time for computer.
    Just wanted to show my pictures off.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. jdustyc

jdustyc New Egg

May 8, 2008
    seneca mo
    im gonna try to add pic of my turkey (not sure how to do it)

C:\\Users\\Dusty\\Pictures\\2008-09-22 critters and car\\critters and car 004.JPG

3. jdustyc

jdustyc New Egg

May 8, 2008
    seneca mo
    OK IT DIDNT WORK

4. jdustyc

jdustyc New Egg

May 8, 2008
    seneca mo
    i rty it one more time

[​IMG]

5. Blisschick

Blisschick not rusty

Feb 20, 2007
    Shepherd, Texas
    I have a Royal Palm tom along with 8 other toms and hens of various colors. I love my turkeys!

6. zatsdeb

zatsdeb Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 2, 2007
    Lincoln, Illinois
    I do love my turkeys too! The first time they started strutting my husband and I just stood by the window and watched them, like proud parents!!
    Now, we have a bunch of guineas too, 10 are what we hatched this summer, they sleep in the trees too, and fly up on the roof of the house, I can hear them pattering across the roof and know to go out the back door with the hose!!
    They are so funny.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by