Well today is day 18 for the eggs I got from Speckledhen and day 17 for my Millie Fluer's from Melinda. (Day 18 started at 1pm. I waited until this evening to up the humidity so one would be a long day 18 and the others are early day 18.) I set the following: 6 Blue Orp/Buff Brahma 3 Barred Plymouth Rock 2 Barred Rock/Rhode Isl Red 2 Ameraucana (chicks will be blue or black) and then 9 Millie Fluer's from Melinda. On day 12 I removed 1 Barred Plymoth Rock and 2 Millie Fluer eggs and cracked them open. They were all not fertile. Well, I assumed they were not fertile. The yolk was broken in all three so maybe it was handling by USPS. So, now in the hatcher I have: 6 Blue Orp/Buff Brahma 2 Barred Plymouth Rock 2 Barred Rock/Rhode Isl Red 2 Ameraucana (chicks will be blue or black) all from Speckledhen (who has been wonderful answering my questions!) and 7 Millie Fluer's from Melinda. I just removed the automatic turner and increased the humidity. I have tried to candle and can never see anything move or really anything but black and an air sack. I need a stronger light. Anyway, once I closed the bator up and started watching the humidity rise I saw three of the eggs moving around! The three I saw moving are three of the Blue Orp/Buff Brahma's. Temp is 99.4 and humidity is 78%. Now for the long wait...... I sure hope I get a good hatch this time!