MY TWIN CHICS ARE IN DANGER WE NEED YOUR HELP

Feb 23, 2018
Hampden MA
WHOM EVER READ ABOUT MY EGG WITH TWO YOLKS AND TWO CHICS HSVE MADE IT TO LOCKDOWN BUT NOW THEY HAVE PIPPED AND THEY ARE ZIPPING DOWN THE SIDE TOWARD POINT PART OF EGG. ITS DAY 3 Of incubation should I take it out now if not when and try to brake around air sac with braking membrane just remove she'll. The 3 of use need everyone's help. PLEASE DONT BE SHY THIS COULD BE OUR FIRST TWINS WITH EVERYONES HELP!!!!
PLEASE DONT BE SHY

WHOM EVER READ ABOUT MY EGG WITH TWO YOLKS AND TWO CHICS HSVE MADE IT TO LOCKDOWN BUT NOW THEY HAVE PIPPED AND THEY ARE ZIPPING DOWN THE SIDE TOWARD POINT PART OF EGG. ITS DAY 3 Of incubation should I take it out now if not when and try to brake around air sac with braking membrane just remove she'll. The 3 of use need everyone's help. PLEASE DONT BE SHY THIS COULD BE OUR FIRST TWINS WITH EVERYONES HELP!!!!
PLEASE DONT BE SHY
are you sure they're zipping? i would give them an hour after they start trying to ACTUALLY zip before i tried to help. the movement of zipping helps absorb the remiaining yolk.

did both pip externally? if not then the second one will need air ASAP

Sorry i don't know much about hatching and helping. If they have external pips and are still activity zipping the egg it might be best to just give them time. I imagine twin hatching is very difficult on both of them. Hopefully someone will post info on how and when to help there are videos for assisted hatchs. Your very lucky they have made it this far congrats and fingers crossed for a successful hatch

are you sure they're zipping? i would give them an hour after they start trying to ACTUALLY zip before i tried to help. the movement of zipping helps absorb the remiaining yolk.

did both pip externally? if not then the second one will need air ASAP
I can only see one pip from yesterday but wouldn’t be on other side wher chic is?..

Back
Top Bottom