My two 6 year old ex batts :)

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by Johnn, Dec 19, 2012.

1. Johnn

Johnn Overrun With Chickens

Sep 5, 2011
    Here are my two 6 year old ex batts, one is called Gingerk, she is the front on on the pic and has spurs, shes started to show shes getting old this year as she has ruled the roost for 4 years and dropped 3 places this year!, ginger is the only one left out of my very first 6 hens!. The other is Babs, shes just finished moulting and is now looking great!! (The first pic was took today, but the second pic was earlier on in the year, on the second pic Babs is behind another ex batt and next to a BO, and ginger is at the back on the left)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. elsfieldchickens

elsfieldchickens Chillin' With My Peeps

ex batts are full of personality

3. satay

satay oz-e-chick

Sep 2, 2008
    Esk Qld Australia
    Lovely :)

4. Johnn

Sep 5, 2011
    I know they are great!!

5. Johnn

Sep 5, 2011

6. Sk8inChick(en)

Sk8inChick(en) Chillin' With My Peeps

May 12, 2011
    The Show-Me State
    What beautiful hens!!

7. They are really Pretty! it Looks Like Zipper she almost Died our Dog Penny Got her Because they were to young to live outside and we were Changing there Bedding and we Put the Bucket our Six Hen's were in on the Ground Big Mistake penny jumped into the Bucket and Tried to get some Luckily She didn't Hurt any. Penny's Plot two we Had the chick's in the hall way on a Tall desk in a Nice little Place with a good amount of space My Brother went to get Rusty( our Now dead Hen we didn't know it was a hen She is now is Dead[​IMG]anyway He Left a Crack open and the Lid fell of Then Zipper Flew out of the Bucket and on to the Floor. Penny ran to Her and left a Huge gash in her Back all the way down! here she is now and She actually made it! here she is Perfectly Healthy and Living out side and she is Laying Dust bathing and One of the tamest most of the Time.[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    here she is My Girl! I love her and I will Kill who ever Kill's her!

8. That one look's Like Zipper! this is Zipper!

[​IMG]

9. They are Pretty!

10. Johnn

Sep 5, 2011
    aww shes really pretty :)

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by