my two beautiful male kittys " pics of them from 6wks to 10wks now "

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by floridachickhatcher, Jun 29, 2011.

1. floridachickhatcher

floridachickhatcher Chillin' With My Peeps

May 22, 2011
    Hollister,FL
    I found these two guys May 28th sadly the two female kittens with them had to be put to sleep

[​IMG] here is MILO at 6wks old i took this 2 days after i found him with the rest of the kittens you can tell he had almost no color to his coat
    [​IMG] heres CHESTER at 6wks old he had a cold i think cause he you see he had a slight eye infection and he had no color as well

[​IMG] this was taken as they were getting better CHESTER still had the infection but it was healing since i was giving them wet catfood and mixing in kitten milk replacer to help them boost up their immune system again they were in a horrible state when i found them they were covered in fleas and malnorished and unloved cause when they saw me i kid you not they RAN to me and when i picked them up they just started purring and meowing to me while i had them on my shoulder

[​IMG] heres MILO on the incubator i have it turned on i have eggs hatching this weekend ^_^
    [​IMG] You can see part of his right ear is missing i think it was bitten off due to fleas and he is a playfully little kitty unlike CHESTER who is a lap cat ^_^

[​IMG] heres CHESTER snuggled up in my blanket hes either a flame point siamese or just a dom colorpoint
    [​IMG] He is such a sweetie ^_^ he loves to be held and snuggled with
    [​IMG]

I just wish i could have caught the tag number on the car of the person who abandoned these kittens

2. sfw2

sfw2 Global Menace

They really are adorable! [​IMG]

Good job taking care of them!

3. LyonFuzz

LyonFuzz Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 28, 2008
    South Lyon, Michigan
    Boy are they ever lucky to have found you:) Thank you for loving them!

4. teeville5

teeville5 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 24, 2011
    Michigan
    Awww. They are 2 very cute keepers! Good job taking care of them. [​IMG]

5. CupOJoe42

CupOJoe42 CT Chicken Whisperer

Apr 11, 2011
    Great job nursing them back to health! They are so lucky to have found you!!! Blessings, Blessings, Blessings!!!

6. SallyF

SallyF Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 5, 2009
    Middle Tennessee
    Beautiful kittens!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by