My two week olds....what r they?

muckmuck

Chirping
8 Years
Aug 9, 2011
Las Vegas
These are mutts from my flock, I have a barred hen, a couple of easter egger hens, and a couple red ones. The dominant roo is a Brahma (he's goin soon! to mean!) an easter egger and two cocky little sob's the Mexicans at the feed store called miniature chickens, ones black with a blue sheen and the other looks like the kellog roo. Any guesses as to what gender and who the likely parents are would be appreciated!

103084_img_1462.jpg
103084_img_1461.jpg
103084_img_1460.jpg
103084_img_1465.jpg
103084_img_1459.jpg
103084_img_1458.jpg
103084_img_1457.jpg

Max

the fourth one... totally DUCK!!!
if anyone saw my post before i editied, you would see its epic fail.
th.gif

Last edited:
Fred's Hens :

The Ducks are losing 5 to 1 to the EE Team, if I scored it correctly.
big_smile.png

Aww, poor ducks..
lol.png

All duckling cuteness aside (just a little bit), the chicks are EEs, and the second one will probably end up being a male (patchy feathering already).
smile.png

Thanks! The duck surprised the hell outta me! I didn't know ducks laid green eggs, I got a gang of 5 quackers that run around with their noses in the air pretending the chickens don't exist. I knew one was layin but hers are white, substantially bigger, and fairly symetrical. This egg was green, pointy on one end and the same size as the eggs the mature hens lay. The bummer is I had tried hatching two others of these and tossed em after 23 days cause I thought they just stopped, but this time I went out of town and my son was a bit lazy and BINGO I got a duck!

Max

Back
Top Bottom