Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by StarLover21, Jan 22, 2012.
My two year old brother just ate two packing peanuts? Are they toxic? Is it okay?
Should be harmless....
Posin controll would know for sure. 1800 282 5846
Rebel, you are a good egg!
Normally they will come back out onthe other side. Very few of them sort of turn hard and then they could potentially hurt the digestive track. just tell you mom and keep an eye on him for a few days, look out for any bloody poop.
Yes, call poison control or your local emergency room and ask them what to do...
Real packing peanuts, or the kind that the hatcheries send you??
Most packing peanuts now days are made from biodegradable materials like starch and are not toxic .
Do they melt when they get wet? that will tell ya if they are biodegradable or not.
Always best to check with poison control when in dought.