My "unwanted Easter pet" add...

The Poultry Peanut

lives under rock
10 Years
Mar 9, 2009
Sagittarius Dwarf Galaxy
So how does this sound? opinions please!
!!!WANTED!!!
Lots of people this time of year decide to get ducklings or chicks for their kids on Easter and then decide that it is not for them or they decide that they aren’t in it for the long run. I will take them off your hands. I don’t care what breed or gender they are I will take them. I have several years experience with poultry and I have room for any un-wanted duckling, gosling, or chick. I will pay $1.00 per chick, duckling, or gosling. Please call me or E-mail me. They would be going to a loving home where they would be happily free ranging with my chickens.
PLEASE NO EASTER BUNNIES!!!!!

Please call between 8:30A.M. and 6:00P.M. or you can E-mail me any time.

Phone: edited to remove personal information
E-mail: edited to remove personal information

Please do not post overly personal information like your phone number, address, age (especially if you are a minor) or any other personal info you don't want the whole world to see. Thanks! ~Lisa~ (Great ad, by the way!
wink.png
Just edited it a bit to protect you while it's posted online).​

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is my message that I had (it was very similar to yours) and I think yours sounded fine.

When that cute little chick or duck that you purchased for Easter for your little one, becomes yesterdays interest and it needs a new home, then consider letting it go to a good home. I have some chickens and ducks already, and a few more would be a welcome sight. I hate the thoughts of those darlin' critters, being discarded or unwanted. I would also considered other farm critters, just message me.

heres mine..

Hey everyone, I live in tombstone on 4 acres, and have started a rooster sanctuary here, currently i have rescued about 7 roosters from being eaten or just tossed away. I have a deep passion for my chickens and want to save any unwanted poultry. On one condition, you HAVE TO tell me if the poultry are sick, so i know the proper treatment. I cant risk my established flock, thats not fair to them. I have no problem taking sick ones, but you have to tell me whats wrong with them, so i can diagnose them and get them back to tip top health. I will take any unwanted poultry. I know Easter is also coming up, and there are alot of chickens that will need a home after the season. Please Please keep me in mind. I don't ask questions as to why they need to be rehomed. I just take them and give them all the TLC they need. I can be contacted by email [email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:
Quote:
I didn't think of that and I will put it in my add.

yeah it freaks me out to think of it... so i had to put it. i did end up with 3 fat hens from this post, she brought them to me

Okay I gave my add to my mom and she corrected it and all and I'm wondering if my feed store will let me post it there or not? I don't see why not, I'm just asking about unwanted Easter pets. So I guess what I'm asking is do yall think the feed store will let me post my add?

Back
Top Bottom