My Uploads Are Maxed Out

Discussion in 'Website Announcements, Feedback, Issues, & Guides' started by centrarchid, Sep 27, 2011.

1. centrarchid

centrarchid Chicken Obsessed

Sep 19, 2009
    Holts Summit, Missouri
    I have to remove multiple images to add another in my uploads account. How do I resolve this without further degrading threads with my posted images?

2. Princess Amri

Princess Amri Is Mostly Harmless

Jul 16, 2009
    best coast
    You could get an account on Photobucket or some other image hosting site. Then you can post images here without needing any BYC upload space. [​IMG]

3. elevan

elevan Chillin' With My Peeps Premium Member

Quote:[​IMG]

4. centrarchid

Sep 19, 2009
    Holts Summit, Missouri
    Will Photobucket or some other image hosting site enable posting to include image already loaded up or will reader have to follow link?

In past, I thought having more than base membership enabled expanded memory space allocation. Is that accurate and does that arrangement still exist?

5. southerndesert

southerndesert B & M Chicken Ranch

Jun 17, 2011
    Morristown, AZ
    I use photobucket and have for years for posting at the various forums I use, you are given 4 options with each photo for sharing and the "direct link" is the one used for forum post. Click the image tag above and insert the copied link from photobucket and your done with photo showing where youy put it in your post.

6. Gallo del Cielo

Gallo del Cielo La Gallina Resort & Spa

May 6, 2010
    Tucson
    My Coop
    Quote:You could get a Golden Feather Membership (or even Platinum Feather). It's not that expensive, it supports BYC and will give you a lot more storage space. We need to continue seeing pics of Eduardo and Sallie!

7. centrarchid

Sep 19, 2009
    Holts Summit, Missouri
    Quote:You could get a Golden Feather Membership (or even Platinum Feather). It's not that expensive, it supports BYC and will give you a lot more storage space. We need to continue seeing pics of Eduardo and Sallie!

Sallie and Eduardo are biggest media hogs on this. They and offspring are subject of a couple genetics questions which are picture heavy.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by