My Very Interesting Hobbies!

AnimalGeek23

Crowing
5 Years
Apr 10, 2018
New York State
Hi you all! Here are some things I would like to share about myself!
One of my favorite hobbies is drawing and sketching. I sketch a lot of animals, and I'm pretty good at it. :p I also like observing/studying animals. I'm deeply involved in animal rights'. I have been studying them for 6 years. I am an animal LOVER! Like seriously!:weeI'm pretty new to chickens, but definitely not new to dogs, cats, rodents, turtles, etc. I feel very guilty easily, like the times at night I might secretly watch videos of animals and the next morning I'm groggy and tired. Or the times I spend on here when I'm supposed to be working. :caf
ANYway... I swim. I am a very good swimmer, and here I talk about my pets: https://www.backyardchickens.com/threads/meet-my-turtles.1236017/ .

I am also getting chicks on the 23rd or so, so that is the reason I'm here! I'll post pics the second I get 'em! I have been researching for the past 3 weeks 3-4 hours per day on chicks. :jumpy I wouldn't call myself a chicken master yet, but I think I know the basics! Can't wait for those cute fluffballs(getting 2 or 3 Buff Orpington chicks, female)!! :D
2018-04-17.png

(Pic from Google)

Back
Top Bottom