My website

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by NewHopePoultry, Aug 26, 2008.

1. NewHopePoultry

NewHopePoultry Overrun With Chickens

Apr 9, 2007
    Troy,Missouri
    I finally managed to have time to work on my website. Now, I"m wondering,what does everyone think about it? Any and all tips wil be loved [​IMG]

www.freewebs.com/windyhill07

2. BowChickaBowMow

BowChickaBowMow Chillin' With My Peeps

May 16, 2008
    Northern Michigan
    Nice 'n simple! Maybe add some more pics if you get some! Not alot, just a couple more.

Not sure if your free host has this option or not, but for our website we have a "submit query" box. Where people can type in questions or comments and submit it... it then gets automatically emailed to us via the website. It's just a simpler step for questions/comments. But not sure if that's available for your host?

Cute rats though! Can't say I'm a rat lover, but they are sort cute! My son wants one as a pet. I told him to just catch the mouse that's been runnin' around in my kitchen cupboards?

3. Hangin Wit My Peeps

Hangin Wit My Peeps AutumnBreezeChickens.com

Apr 20, 2008
    Birnamwood, Wisconsin
    OH that rat without fur is great! Love it! We had a rat once...ummm only once! I ended up being the one to take care of it so thank god they do n't live long! I KNOW bad to say but I wasn't sad about his lose.

4. Hangin Wit My Peeps

Hangin Wit My Peeps AutumnBreezeChickens.com

Apr 20, 2008
    Birnamwood, Wisconsin
    OH and BTW love your website!

5. English Chick

English Chick English Mum

Jun 27, 2008
    Cheshire UK
    [​IMG] Great website Marebear well done. Sorry not a rattie lover, but the furless rat was cute!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by