1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

My week old Silkies & EE

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by mommakurk, Dec 29, 2015.

1. mommakurk

mommakurk Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 1, 2014
    California
    [​IMG]

Im soo excited just got all my babies yesterday 3 silkie/sizzle & 2 EE.. Cant wait to see what they turn out like. Any guesses feel free to share. Love to see pictures of yours chicks to now! :)

Last edited: Dec 29, 2015
  2. Devona

Devona Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 3, 2015
    Queens, New York
    Hi mommakurk. Congrats on your new babies. They're pretty. Where did you get yours? I would like some, but having some difficulty, as I only want five or six, and most places want a bigger order

3. mommakurk

Jan 1, 2014
    California
    I got mine from a local lady so went & picked up! I was running into the same problem.. I love them, they are already so sweet

4. Devona

Dec 3, 2015
    Queens, New York
    Well, good luck with them. I shall keep searching

5. howfunkyisurchicken

howfunkyisurchicken Overrun With Chickens

Apr 11, 2011
    Tn
    Looks like Harper may be a smooth Sizzle, maybe Mavis too and Boomerang might be a frizzled Sizzle :love

They're super adorable, and ADDICTIVE. I've been breeding Silkies and Sizzles for a while now, and they're little darlings :love
    Enjoy your babies!

1 person likes this.
  6. howfunkyisurchicken

howfunkyisurchicken Overrun With Chickens

Apr 11, 2011
    Tn

You might try the Where Am I? Where Are You? section of the forum. I'm sure theres a NY thread in there, and a BYC member may have what you're looking for. There are also a few Silkie and Sizzle for sale/breeder pages on Facebook. The Sizzle breeders page has lots of amazing members and they offer hatching eggs and chicks for sale a lot.

Good luck with your search!

7. mommakurk

Jan 1, 2014
    California
    Thanks! Im so in love lil Boomerang seriously lets us do whatever soo lovable[​IMG]!!
    Never thought i could love a chicken so much

8. Devona

Dec 3, 2015
    Queens, New York
    You might try the Where Am I? Where Are You? section of the forum. I'm sure theres a NY thread in there, and a BYC member may have what you're looking for. There are also a few Silkie and Sizzle for sale/breeder pages on Facebook. The Sizzle breeders page has lots of amazing members and they offer hatching eggs and chicks for sale a lot.

Good luck with your search![/quote

Thanks funky! I actually found some on craigslist[​IMG] Hopefully they're okay

9. mommakurk

Jan 1, 2014
    California
    Oh yayy post pictures when you get them :)

10. mommakurk

Jan 1, 2014
    California
    Updated pics![​IMG]
    I have no clue what those three silkie/sizzles are gonna look like???

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by