My week old Silkies & EE

mommakurk

Chirping
6 Years
Jan 1, 2014
California

Im soo excited just got all my babies yesterday 3 silkie/sizzle & 2 EE.. Cant wait to see what they turn out like. Any guesses feel free to share. Love to see pictures of yours chicks to now! :)

Last edited:

Devona

Chirping
Dec 3, 2015
Queens, New York
Hi mommakurk. Congrats on your new babies. They're pretty. Where did you get yours? I would like some, but having some difficulty, as I only want five or six, and most places want a bigger order

mommakurk

Chirping
6 Years
Jan 1, 2014
California
I got mine from a local lady so went & picked up! I was running into the same problem.. I love them, they are already so sweet

howfunkyisurchicken

Crowing
9 Years
Apr 11, 2011
Tn
Looks like Harper may be a smooth Sizzle, maybe Mavis too and Boomerang might be a frizzled Sizzle :love

They're super adorable, and ADDICTIVE. I've been breeding Silkies and Sizzles for a while now, and they're little darlings :love
Enjoy your babies!

howfunkyisurchicken

Crowing
9 Years
Apr 11, 2011
Tn
Well, good luck with them. I shall keep searching

You might try the Where Am I? Where Are You? section of the forum. I'm sure theres a NY thread in there, and a BYC member may have what you're looking for. There are also a few Silkie and Sizzle for sale/breeder pages on Facebook. The Sizzle breeders page has lots of amazing members and they offer hatching eggs and chicks for sale a lot.

Good luck with your search!

mommakurk

Chirping
6 Years
Jan 1, 2014
California
Thanks! Im so in love lil Boomerang seriously lets us do whatever soo lovable
!!
Never thought i could love a chicken so much

Devona

Chirping
Dec 3, 2015
Queens, New York

You might try the Where Am I? Where Are You? section of the forum. I'm sure theres a NY thread in there, and a BYC member may have what you're looking for. There are also a few Silkie and Sizzle for sale/breeder pages on Facebook. The Sizzle breeders page has lots of amazing members and they offer hatching eggs and chicks for sale a lot.

Good luck with your search![/quote

Thanks funky! I actually found some on craigslist
1f602.png
Hopefully they're okay

Top Bottom