My Weird Dream-Tell Me Your Funny or Surreal Dreams

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by deb1, Nov 26, 2009.

1. deb1

deb1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 26, 2008
    NC
    I had a strange dream last night.

My 13 year old daughter and I were walking down the road. Driving our car very slowly was my twenty year old son who had somehow become only three years old. A group of serial killers were driving also and tried to run my daughter and I over. We ran off down the road and the killers hit my oldest-but only three year old son. My daughter and I ran back and found my son who had aged to around ten years old. We carried him to an abandoned house and I told my daughter to hide because the killers would be back.

I left my kids and tried to get help. But the phone at the local gas station would not call 911. So, I ran back to the abandoned house. Across the street was a parking lot. The metal band, Metallica, was working on Lars Ulrich(their drummer's) car. He had a old fashioned roadster that he was painting with camouflage paint. He showed me the bright yellow lid that he wanted to fit over his car. There were people sitting in his car but he was trying to fit the lid over the top so that he could enclose them inside. No one was upset with this, even the guys in the car.

So, I explained my problem to them. Somehow, they stood in the road and waved down a cop car that suddenly appeared. We all ran into the abandoned house and tried to find my children. Finally we found them and Josh-my son- morphed into his twenty year old self. As they were loading Josh into the ambulance, I was told that only one person could ride with him. I didn't know what to do with my 13 year old daughter and I think that Kirk Hammett(Metallica's guitar player) offered to baby sit.

Tell me your strangest dream.

Last edited: Nov 26, 2009
  2. deb1

Jun 26, 2008
    NC
    So, none of you dream of heavy metal bands?

3. seismic wonder2

seismic wonder2 I got mad ninja skills

Feb 3, 2007
    san diego ca
    40's movie star pinup woman/red dress/holding a salmon.

It happens over and over again, No Idea why.....

4. rodriguezpoultry

rodriguezpoultry Langshan Lover

Jan 4, 2009
    Claremore, OK
    I have dreams of zombies. Each time I'm in the same pine attic with my bf chained up to the wall as he morphs into the zombie. I wake up just as I pull the trigger to kill him.

You all laugh. When the zombie apocalypse happens...

5. deb1

Jun 26, 2008
    NC
    Quote:[​IMG]

6. deb1

Jun 26, 2008
    NC
    Quote:Poor guy. All he probably wanted to do was eat your brains. It isn't like he forgot your birthday or anything. [​IMG]

7. ebwy

ebwy Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 10, 2009
    UK
    Quote:Poor guy. All he probably wanted to do was eat your brains. It isn't like he forgot your birthday or anything. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

reminds me of this

8. BarkerChickens

BarkerChickens Microbrewing Chickenologist

Nov 25, 2007
    High Desert, CA
    I don't remember what we watched before bed, but I am sure it can be held responsible for last nights dream! [​IMG] I had a dream that there was a kid with two teeth that got chipped/broke. They were not taken care of and left unfixed, so the kid had to have root canals on both teeth. Well, Mahonri (yep...never met him, but he's the first dentist that popped in my head...not my own dentist, go figure! [​IMG] ) came to the rescue and fixed his teeth. He also fixed some dog's teeth and chickens too (yea..in my dream, chickens had teeth [​IMG] ). Also, since I have never met Mahonri...I never saw his face in my dream. It was always his hands and torso while working on teeth. Weird dream!!! Oh yea, I should that DH and I don't have kids either. No idea who the kid was or where he came from. [​IMG]

Come to think it, my dentist office called with a recording saying Happy Thanksgiving...I bet that is what made dentistry come up in my dream. [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 26, 2009
  9. froggie71

froggie71 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 18, 2009
    Shamong, NJ
    I just recently had a dream about my sister. I hadn't seen her in a long while and she was hiding a secret. She had an infant (child #5) and was pregnant with child #6. Boy was I shocked.
    Especially since her DH was snipped after child #3 and had to have it done again after child #4. When I called to tell her about it she asked me if I had my head examined lately. Like maybe I have a brain tumor or something. After 4 kids she was definitely not in the market for any more. LOL

10. chickenbottom

chickenbottom Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 30, 2008
    hollister, florida
    i cant explain this one dream i have but i will do my best. im not in it no person is its the desert or just sand lots and lots of sand the sky is white/gray im not really sure. then all of a sudden thorns high and low just all over the place and its over and then these rectangles just moving really quickly short fat skinny long tall and then i wake up and i have it only once a year. and ive also had dreams where i would be doing something or saying something and that exact thing will happen its weird to me.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by