My White Silkie Flock - thought I'd share!! =)

Hope0491

Songster
12 Years
Jan 30, 2007
VA/PA
Hey Everyone!!

I thought I'd post some pictures of my white silkies!! I hope you enjoy them!! Thanks for looking! =]

~Lacey

IMG_2940.jpg

IMG_2935.jpg

IMG_2934.jpg

IMG_2920.jpg

IMG_2911.jpg

IMG_2929.jpg

Quote:
Aw, Thanks!! ^.^ I really enjoy them!!

hehe.. well, the stock part? this always get sticky. lol!

Let's see... I have 2 hens from FlufNStuff, I have a few hens and a rooster from Hattrick and I have a rooster and hen from Ralph Jones..... oh! and I have a pullet from Harvest Breeze Farm... ahhh, there we go, that's it! haha.. It's hard keeping all this straight!

~Lacey

Wow, they're beautiful, Lacey! Have you incubated any of your own eggs yet? I have only started incubating recently and the chicks that hatch from my own flock's eggs seem to do better. My oldest chick is all of 4 weeks old, so it's hard to know yet what the end result will be, but it's gotten me thinking that the strategy of buying pullets from quality breeders has its advantages over my not very successful attempts at hatching shipped eggs. I have 2 beautiful splash pullets that I ordered directly from HatTrick - complete splurge on my part, but they are beautiful and so nice to have around. They finally started laying about a week ago, so I moved an excellent quality Splash rooster in with them & one other pullet - I have them all in a tractor. It's exciting to anticipate what the future chicks might be like...

Laura

Back
Top Bottom