My white Silkie "Sqeeks" Passed today!

Discussion in 'General breed discussions & FAQ' started by ilovemysilkies, Dec 20, 2013.

1. ilovemysilkies

ilovemysilkies Out Of The Brooder

Jul 15, 2012
    I am a 49 year old male who loves his chickens, and as I write I am crushed and the tears are pouring ,as I lost her this morning, and I am not sure to what?
    Don't have the heart to take any pics but she was beautiful.

2. Kelsie2290

Kelsie2290 True BYC Addict Premium Member

Feb 18, 2011
    Ohio
    I am so very sorry about your loss of Sqeeks, it is hard to lose a pet unexpectedly. I am sure she was a very beautiful and special girl, and made you smile many times while you had her. Silkies have such big personalities and are such wonderful little characters, you can't help but become very attached to them. I hope you are able to figure out what you lost her to, and the rest of your birds are fine.

3. bucky52

bucky52 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 26, 2011
    sorry for your loss.I lost two of my hens this year to internal egg laying.So I feel your pain.

4. ChickensAreSweet

ChickensAreSweet Heavenly Grains for Hens

I am so sorry for your loss of Squeeks.

Because you love her so much I am sure she knew of your great love for her. They can never be replaced. I am so sorry she is gone.

5. ilovemysilkies

ilovemysilkies Out Of The Brooder

Jul 15, 2012
    I really appreciate everyone's response. I am starting to cry just writing again so thank's everyone I know I am in the right place!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by