My wish may come true !!!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by bayouchica, Jan 15, 2008.

1. bayouchica

bayouchica Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 23, 2007
    N.E. Louisiana
    Can yall believe we have a chance of snow on Thursday night !!! I've lived out here 6 yrs & haven't seen what snow looks out here in the country... I'm so hoping we'll get some. [​IMG] It won't last long but just to see how the chickens & ducks react will be priceless,lol. [​IMG]

2. Buster

Buster Back to Work

I'll trade you- we've had 2 feet of snow on the ground since mid-December. My chickens hate the snow and won't come out of their coop!

3. Lunachick

Lunachick Chicken Slave

Mar 19, 2007
    Brick, NJ
    If you get snow, take lots of pics, you always take such nice shots! I too would like to see snow on the bayou!

4. okiechick57

okiechick57 Chillin' With My Peeps

It couldn't get any prettier where you are......snow would be awesome on the bayou ! [​IMG]

5. Frozen Feathers

Frozen Feathers Chillin' With My Peeps

May 4, 2007
    Maine
    Just got 14"s yesterday that I would gladly box up and send you. [​IMG]

6. bayouchica

bayouchica Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 23, 2007
    N.E. Louisiana
    I know yall are sick of all the snow... we get tired of the long summers & humidity.But atleast you can bundle up for the weather, when it's hot & buggy it's not any fun.
    I'm just like a kid waiting for Christmas [​IMG] The last time we got snow, I lived in town & could hardly sleep that nite. [​IMG]
    The Nat'l weather service says we have a 40% chance. [​IMG] Yes, yall please send me some snow!!!!

7. HenHaven

HenHaven Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 3, 2007
    Coarsegold, CA
    [​IMG] Yes, do post some pics....snow on the bayou!

8. menkot

menkot Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 1, 2007
    We have a chance of snow????? how did I miss this? WHOHOOO!!! PLEASE SNOW!!! I have kids that have never even seen it snow. We drove 8 hours one year just to let them see snow. Going to check the weather to see if it is still there. Maybe they will up the chances!

9. bobbieguyette

bobbieguyette Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 12, 2007
    Well then just for you I wish you would get snow and if you dont let me know I have a ton of it up here in NH and will gladly send some your way!we just got another 10"monday:(

10. quadcam79

quadcam79 Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 28, 2007
    Fernandina Beach Fl.
    none for me thanks......

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by