My WONDERFUL neighborly neighbor.....NOT!

ChooksinChoppers

Crowing
12 Years
Mar 24, 2011
Ocala, Florida.
Yeah...the one who turned us in for having chickens (3 silkies DD's pets)
I had a new lawn care guy come yesterday to mow for me.....thought I had pointed out the property lines to him but I think I got it wrong. Of course just because MY lawn was mowed yesterday I knew he would be out first thing this morning mowing his
gig.gif
he can't stand it looking longer than anyone elses and has been known to mow twice a week!
Looks like I missed it by about......Hmmmmm 6 inches
lau.gif
I am going to leave it like that (dont have my own mower anyways...and it will annoy him more than me!
Propertyline.jpg

propertyline2.jpg

OMG I hope that drives him batty! Hopefully he doesn't find something else to turn you in for, for an entire six inches of uncut grass!

Like my neighbor on one side.....idiot for mowing in 90 or higher degrees, every other day or twice a week.....he is elderly and got alot of time on his hands. So I push my mower lower than his grass height and it drove him batty, telling me I'm going to kill my grass LOL! I didn't care as long its being mowed and if the ground is all brown, all for the better, save me grass. But Nooooooooooo, he has to WATER the grass even with the restriction a couple of years ago.

I love his wife, she is so kind and a bit afraid of his harshness.

Back
Top Bottom