MY ZEBU *PIC HEAVY* (link)

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by TigerLilly, Mar 8, 2011.

1. TigerLilly

TigerLilly I failed Chicken Math

Jul 18, 2010
    Central Florida
  2. happyhensny

happyhensny Brown Barns Farm

Sep 23, 2008
    near Albany, New York
    They are adorable!

3. TigerLilly

Jul 18, 2010
    Central Florida
    Thank you! I hope to be able to breed & try milking Pearlie Mae one day.

4. emjay

emjay Songster

Sep 6, 2009
    awe, I want some. How darn cute are they !!! [​IMG]

5. Laurajean

Laurajean Slightly Touched

Apr 2, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I look at the videos all the time on your FB, I just love them... and your goats! [​IMG]

6. Peaches Lee

Peaches Lee Songster

Sep 19, 2010
    Pennsylvania
    OMG, way too cute!!

7. kybeagle

kybeagle Songster

Feb 24, 2010
    Loved looking at your facebook page, I sent you a friend request; hope you don't mind being friends with someone in Kentucky..LOL!

8. chickenzoo

chickenzoo Emu Hugger

AWWWWWWWWWWWW just too cute. [​IMG] I love mine. Where did you get yours from... I saw one on CL that looked just like him down my way..... hehe

9. TigerLilly

Jul 18, 2010
    Central Florida
    Quote:I gladly accepted your friend request this morning *I think it was you...* [​IMG]

Glad everyone is enjoying the pics. They really are great animals. If only I had more than 2 acres...I love them because their size is not intimidating for someone as short as I am; that, and they really are loveable.
    I got them from Shell Creek Ranch in Punta Gorda (Rosemary & Steve Meding). They are awesome people and really take good care of their herd. I made a few trips to some zebu breeders, but Rose & I really clicked. I've made 4 trips down that way & even with the price of gas, I'd make more just to visit & see her 'babies.' They also have great danes that are bigger than some of her cattle (no lie)--I have a couple of pics in one of my fb albums! Frankie & Pearlie Mae are both registered with IMZA, so I may check in to showing them, but I wanna check out some shows first.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: