1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Mypetchicken.co MOVING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by chickenlover210, Feb 1, 2008.

1. chickenlover210

chickenlover210 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 28, 2008
    the Usa
    My pet chicken (.com) is moving from nj to connecticut
    they will be gone in 8 days
    i am so sad!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. brooster

brooster Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 14, 2007
    northwest Ohio
    How did you find that out?

3. Henrietta23

Henrietta23 Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 20, 2007
    Eastern CT
    Quote:What? Really? Where in CT?

4. Chick-N-Law

Chick-N-Law Out Of The Brooder

Jan 4, 2008
    Kentucky
    I was just on their site, still trying to decide on breeds and didn't see anything about a move. Do you know if it will effect their shipping?

5. Chickadee28

Chickadee28 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 20, 2007
    Western IL
    hmmm, I have an order placed with them, hopefully I will still get my chicks.

6. Henrietta23

Oct 20, 2007
    Eastern CT
    I just emailed them. I'll let you know if I find anything out.

7. 2mnypets

2mnypets Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 11, 2007
    Galesburg, IL.
    Hello everyone! I guess it is time to clear up some things. First of all, the office of MPC is moving to Conneticut. The hatchery is staying where it is. Nobodies orders will be affected by this move. Those that have put in pre-orders for chicks are still on that list, and those that bought supplies, books, decorations or anything else from My Pet Chicken will still receive their items in a timely manner. Those that have ordered chicken diapers and/or saddles will still continue to get theirs as well. Just please note that it is still taking 2-3 weeks to get your order done since each one is custom made to order. No material has been cut or sewn until the order comes in. These are very, very popular so please be patient. The love and care that goes into one, goes into all.

It is obvious now that you guys have probably guessed two things. One, yes, I work for My Pet Chicken. Secondly, yes, I am the one making the diapers and saddles. If you would be so kind as to not bombard me with questions I would really really appreciate it. I've not spoken of this due to this fear. I will not answer under any circumstances any inside information nor will I give favortism to one. If there is a question pertaining to an order or the likes, please direct that question to [email protected] I don't want to sound mean or rude, I would just like to be able to still read and join in the forum without being inudated with questions. Thank you in advance!

8. Henrietta23

Oct 20, 2007
    Eastern CT
    Quote:You don't sound rude or mean at all! But I did email them and haven't heard anything back yet. Of course that was only Friday so it may happen soon.

9. chickenlover210

chickenlover210 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 28, 2008
    the Usa
    I emailed them for a girl scout troop and they said they are moving everything to CT but wont effect shipping I will try to post the letter

10. Henrietta23

Oct 20, 2007
    Eastern CT
    Quote:I emailed them and this was the response I got:

"Thanks for writing My Pet Chicken!

Only the administrative office is moving to Conneticut. The hatchery will stay where it is at, and all orders in the past or present will be not be affected by this move. Rest assured that everyone can still expect the same great customer service that they have always had, and the support will continue to be there.

Thank you for your interest and concern in this matter.

Best regards,"

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by