1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

mypetchicken.com-anyone tried them?

Discussion in 'Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries' started by trailgurl, Dec 1, 2010.

1. trailgurl

trailgurl Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 11, 2010
    the "e" planet
    I was peruzeing some different sites that sold chicks, I came across mypetchicken.com and was wondering if anyone had any reviews of them? thanks!

Last edited: Dec 1, 2010
  2. ChickensAreSweet

ChickensAreSweet Heavenly Grains for Hens

Yep- I've ordered from them one time and been happy. Golden Campines and EEs. I would order from them again.

If you search for "favorite hatchery" or "mypetchicken" or "MPC" in the search bar you can find lots of threads on this while you wait for responses, if you like.

3. chick4chix

chick4chix Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 4, 2009
    So Cal
    I ordered from them and would again too. They were so fun to talk to- very helpful and my chicks came super fast - healthy and active (All girls- yeah!)

4. trailgurl

Nov 11, 2010
    the "e" planet
    cool, thanks!

5. heather112588

heather112588 Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 12, 2010
    Baltimore, MD
    idk what state you live in but i always found it better to get chicks locally. They will be much much cheaper- my pet chick tryed to sell rir chicks for $4 per chick, i bought them 1 hr away instead. I payed .50 per chick and they were still sexed and have been great!

6. Katy

Katy Flock Mistress

They get their chicks from a larger hatchery and charge you a premium price to be able to order only a few chicks.

7. trailgurl

Nov 11, 2010
    the "e" planet
    we're going to try to order locally, but we need a wide variety of chickens, so we're just trying to get prices from all over:)

8. GAGE

GAGE Chillin' With My Peeps

May 22, 2010
    GA
    I bought my first 7 from them, and they have been great.

9. StevenW.

StevenW. Lovin' My Quackers!

Oct 7, 2010
    Central, Illinois
    DROP SHIPPING!!!! The first word comeing to mind they drop ship from Meyers Hatchery

10. trailgurl

Nov 11, 2010
    the "e" planet
    Quote:????? not quite sure what that means....? blonde moment on my part:)

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by