Mystery baby chick?!

Chickiepoo87

Songster
Nov 12, 2018
Brooksville, FL
We need some help! I went to rural King a few weeks back and got a bunch of baby chicks, one of them being a California Gray, allegedly a pullet, but you never know for sure lol! then my husband went back yesterday and they got some new California Grays in, although they somewhat look similar to the original California gray, I'm thinking maybe it is something else.. this one is also allegedly a pullet, she has a bright blue dot on her head. Seeing as how none of the baby chicks that were there before had a blue dot, I'm having a hard time thinking that this is California gray! Pictures posted below, I'll include a picture of the original California Gray as well. Thank you in advance :)

IMG_20181117_203006.jpg IMG_20181117_203002.jpg 00000IMG_00000_BURST20181112193559297_COVER.jpg

The birds pictured are Cuckoo Marans.
The one with the blue, right? We also got 2 cuckoo marans yesterday that dont look like this at all but obviously they had their signs mixed up LOL. The last one without the blue pictured above, is a California gray right? We've had her for almost a month now. I'll post pictures of the other alleged cuckoo marans in a second

Back
Top Bottom