Mystery bantams - 4 birds

kari_dawn

Songster
10 Years
Nov 2, 2009
North Texas
Darn the feed stores! I go for a larger feeder for the babies I already have at the house, and come home with four new bantams and a standard!

Bird #1: zebra striped, clean legs. This baby has a rose comb.

P1000085.jpg

P1000087.jpg

Bird #2: blue or red? Feather legged, single comb. This one appears to have muffs.

P1000089.jpg

Bird #3: black, feather footed, single comb

P1000090.jpg

P1000091.jpg

Bird #4: silver/gray lavender? feathers coming in, appears to have muffs. Feather legged.

P1000092.jpg

2 is a mille fleur d'uccle and 4 is a procelain d'uccle I think... 1 maybe a silver sebright? and 3 I'm just guessing might be a black cochin, but I don't really know

#2 and 4 looks a lot like d'uccle babies i have seen but not sure. idk about the rest cochirn maybe and seabright(#1)?

Last edited:
It might be silver laced, too. I had one that looked exactly like it and it was silver laced, though everyone here said mottled.
smile.png

Is the last chick gray? It looks white to me. If it's gray, I guess porcelain is most likely. I had a white d'Uccle chick that ended up being a golden neck.

More pics never hurts, right?
lol.png

Here ya go:

Its a little hard to see in the picture, but she does have a couple of little gray/white whispy stripes on each side of her head.

P1000100.jpg

P1000097.jpg

P1000096.jpg

P1000095.jpg

By the way, the second one has already earned a name...pretzel. She is needy, and doesnt like to be left alone. If she knows someone is around, she crys till she gets picked up, then quickly quiets and begins making happy chickie noises. <3

Back
Top Bottom