mystery chicken number 2 - what sex and breed am I

bobbieschicks

Chicken Tender
8 Years
Jun 24, 2011
King George, VA
My Coop
My Coop
Another chick I got from someone I don't know - what sex and breed am I please? I am 6 1/2 weeks old

In the top pictured, Bandit is on the left and has a tail and small pinkish comb. In the bottom picture Bandit is standing in front of the Ancona.

97463_bandit_7.jpg
97463_bandit_2.jpg
97463_bandit_3.jpg
97463_bandit_and_ac.jpg

Quote:
That is her baby picture at three days old, I took the photo. In the other picture she is 6.5 weeks old and the one with a tail. I'd be happy if she is a she
smile.png
I think the coloring is difficult to see b/c it's so dark outside with the cloud cover and cheap camera - I'll take a few more still shots once the weather stops raining and the sun shines a bit. Her coloring is now mostly grey but there is still some brown to her.

I got her as a three day old from a woman who raises olive eggers and also has Araucana and Black Copper Marans stock if that helps. I also see she has listed on eBay that her stock includes "Araucana, Americana, Barred Plymounth, Buff Orpingtons, Rhode Island Red, Black copper marans" - incorrect spellings aside, could my chicken be from one of these breeds or maybe a mix?

I'm trying to get in touch with the woman - so hopefully she can enlighten me.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom