1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Mystery Mix Auction!! 24++ Hatching Eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Mrs. Fluffy Puffy, Sep 25, 2011.

1. Mrs. Fluffy Puffy

Mrs. Fluffy Puffy Fluffy Feather Farm

Jan 26, 2010
    Texas, Panhandle
    This auction is for 2 dozen mystery mix hatching eggs.

Could contain any of the following:
    Guinea Fowl in Lavender/Pearl/Pied. Mixed or Pure Chicken eggs, and last but not least Button Quail eggs.

These eggs are ready to stick in your incubator. The girls have been laying overtime and I hate to see all these perfectly good eggs go to waste. I've got some really cute babies from my mixed flock this year, I've posted a few pictures so you can get an idea of what you could hatch.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    My trio of Buttons
    [​IMG]

If you have any questions please PM or Email me. Thanks and have a Blessed Day! [​IMG]

~Aspen

Last edited: Sep 26, 2011
  2. Reptigirl

Reptigirl Out Of The Brooder

Mar 13, 2011
    San Antonio, Tx
    The heading says Price includes shipping... but then there is a shipping price of $15?

What is the total price with shipping for the 2 dozen eggs?

Could you tell me if any the chickens will be bantams? Or standards? or mixed?

3. Mrs. Fluffy Puffy

Mrs. Fluffy Puffy Fluffy Feather Farm

Jan 26, 2010
    Texas, Panhandle
    Quote:Oops, I never edited it after I did my 24 hour auction. Sorry about that! I actually meant this to be a BIN auction, but oh well.

It would be $40.00 shipped. There will be both Bantam and LF eggs. Some might be Guinea, or Quail eggs as well. But if you want less of some eggs and more of some eggs, we can try and work something out.

~Aspen

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by