N. GA - Carpet City Bantam Club Fall Show in Dalton - - Nov 27, 2010

Jenski

Songster
11 Years
Jun 17, 2008
Middle Tennessee
Hey out there! Is the Carpet City Bantam Club having its Fall Classic show in Dalton, Georgia this year? Last time I went was November 2008. I have not seen any listings for a fall show this year - - only the big double show in spring.

If anyone has info on this, please add it here. Thanks so much!

Last edited:
Just checked the October Poultry Press and they are not listing a show in that paper. I could swear I saw it listed last month though. It is the Saturday of Thanksgiving weekend usually. If I hear more I will post.

Thanks, jimnjay! Yeah, I have not seen the listing for this show in the usual places so I am not sure if they are still having it. Any news would be welcome.

I found this info on the ASBC Meet's Calendar:

Home Events Calendar Details - CARPET CITY BANTAM CLUB

EMail Print
Events Calendar
Event

Title:
CARPET CITY BANTAM CLUB
When:
Where:
Georgia -
Category:
ABA SPECIAL MEET

Description

CONTACT: JEFF WILSON [email protected] This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it 706-695-7092
Venue

Venue:
Georgia

Hey - - thanks, folks! The info is much appreciated. . . although I'm not really sure why they have the show on Thanksgiving weekend.
idunno.gif

Any BYC'ers planning on attending this show? There is usually an area of cages with birds for sale, and also folks out in the parking lot selling as well. Sometimes you can track down show birds for sale too - - or even talk the owners into selling birds that aren't for sale, LOL!

upintheholler, there will be an even bigger Dalton show in spring (double show) if you don't make the November one . . .

vetgirl, are you going to show any birds?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom