n.oxford, ma boston poultry expo fall show 11/1

Discussion in 'Chickenstocks, Shows, Meet-Ups' started by chickn, Oct 13, 2009.

1. swtangel321

swtangel321 ~Crazy Egg Lady~

Jul 11, 2008
    Quote:LoL !! Just get one !!!

i dont want just any one, i want, well i will settle for the $350 one maybe the 250 one, and if i just have to settle i will go for the 200$ one. i dont want the cheap one. i want the best zoom i can afford, which i shouldnt even spend like that when he will be laid off in a few weeks or less if it snows

Yah snow su*k*.... ewwww !!! Well, look on ebay ???

2. luvmysilkies

luvmysilkies Songster

Feb 23, 2009
    Central NH
    We are going to check this one out, I've heard it's a good one. Anybody else going or been to this one? [​IMG]

3. chickn

chickn Away for a bit

Apr 15, 2008
    New Hampshire
    Quote:we went last yr, its a beautiful horse farm that its held at, if your selling bring you npip they do come around for it. there are usually a log of nice birds for sale there also. have fun hope for nice weather. oh and they usually have good stuff they do the auction with. is it an auction- when you buy tickets to try and win somethng, my brain is not working raffle, yes thats it

4. keesmom

keesmom Crowing

Jul 28, 2008
    MA
    I think that's also the day we resume standard time. Don't forget to change your clocks!

-Cindy

5. luvmysilkies

luvmysilkies Songster

Feb 23, 2009
    Central NH
    Quote:we went last yr, its a beautiful horse farm that its held at, if your selling bring you npip they do come around for it. there are usually a log of nice birds for sale there also. have fun hope for nice weather. oh and they usually have good stuff they do the auction with. is it an auction- when you buy tickets to try and win somethng, my brain is not working raffle, yes thats it

Oh good, I didn't realize you had been before. Thanks, Livy is really looking forward to it (me too).[​IMG]

6. keesmom

keesmom Crowing

Jul 28, 2008
    MA
    For those who have gone to this, was it worth the drive? Though I'm not sure I could get back in time to get party girl to her friend's party.

-Cindy

7. chickn

chickn Away for a bit

Apr 15, 2008
    New Hampshire
    Quote:did you go to deerfield? its bigger than that. i think it was worth the ride once or twice.

8. Poultry Run Farm

Poultry Run Farm Songster

Apr 16, 2009
    Maine
    Quote:Oh, yeah. There is a hugh sale area in the back, usually loads of birds for sale this time of year, people from all over. We would be going if Sarah didn't decide to go to the Pigeon show in Sanford Maine instead. Love this show!!! [​IMG]

9. keesmom

keesmom Crowing

Jul 28, 2008
    MA
    Guess I'll see how far it is from here then. I need to be home by 2. Kids are invited to just too many parties!

10. shay20

shay20 Shay's Flock of Fun

Jul 31, 2008
    in the wild, Mass
    Quote:Hey , i wont be going to any swaps in nh, this is the only one i will be at.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: