n.oxford, ma boston poultry expo fall show 11/1

Yup, they're banded. I just went by what the catalog said about sending in the form with the entry, and entries had to be postmarked by the 23rd. I'm going anyway just to look around and possibly unload an overabundance of late summer hatches.

I've got a bunch of BCM chicks (heavy on the cockerels), a few young silkies (partridge, buff, blue), and some adult Mille Fleur D'uccle hens, and a bunch of button quail.

Quote:
frow.gif
to you in leicester, i just moved from that town.
will you be showing in the show?

No. I only have 4 cayuga ducks and I am getting chickens in the spring. I heard about the fire you had, sorry to hear about that. I am over near the highway department. See you in Oxford I hope!

Quote:
frow.gif
to you in leicester, i just moved from that town.
will you be showing in the show?

No. I only have 4 cayuga ducks and I am getting chickens in the spring. I heard about the fire you had, sorry to hear about that. I am over near the highway department. See you in Oxford I hope!

I will be there, see you there. oh we drive a big lite blue conversion van. hehe just in case me dont meet. lol
I am hopeing the New england bantam club is setting up there becouse a few of my pics got chosen for there breed catagorys. so i am hopeing to see them.

Back
Top Bottom