1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login, otherwise join BYC here!

N00B, here in Florida :D.

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by GanjaXD, Nov 25, 2008.

1. GanjaXD

GanjaXD Out Of The Brooder

Nov 25, 2008
    Orlando, Florida
    Heyy, my name is Kirsten (pronounced KEY-er-STEN), and I have a Silky Rooster named "Kiwi". I am currently watching a white Old-English hen for my friend Gabriel, and the hens name is Athena. I love screamo music, reggae, rock, but I absolutly HATE My Chemical Romance, and Atreyu. I will tell you the bands I like, though... Anti-Flag ,As I Lay Dying, Avenged Sevenfold, Angelspit, Alice in Chains, Abiuro, Boys Like Girls, Basshunter, Blessthefall, Bring Me The Horizon, Bob Marley, Children of Bodom, Dir En Grey, Daft Punk, Dragon Force, Disturbed, Element Eighty, Egypt Central, Frou Frou, Here Among Wolves, Ice Nine Kills, Jeffree Star, John Mayer, Job For A Cowboy, Killjoy, Killswich Engage, Kimya Dawson, Mago de Oz, Mindless Self Indulgence, Michael Jackson, Mudvayne, Miyavi, Nirvana, Paddock Park, Papa Roach, Pantera, Preschool Tea Party Massacre, Robots In Disguise, Rob Zombie, Sublime, Slipknot, Suicide Silence, Senses Fail, Stone Sour, Sky Eats Airplane, The Smashing Pumpkins, The Ramones, The The Devil Wears Prada, The Fray, The Medic Droid, The Expendables, The Maryrose Artifact, That Handsome Devil, This Fires Embrace, Tool, Under ØATH, Weird Al Yanchovic, White Stripes.

WHEW! That was fun xD.

My Dislikes are: Pink is annoying, I don't like overly bubbly people, I'm usually very shy, and new people don't help with that matter... Death to the cheerleaders xDDD. Abercrombie&Fitch [​IMG]. I also HATE M.C.R. and don't come and grump at me because you like a mainstream band that every one knows about, and all of their new crap. Their old stuff is okay.

I love: My duck "Adrian", my rooster "Kiwi", fruit, veggies, music, my big brother, being weird, I still love my ex boyfriend...

Last edited: Dec 3, 2008
  2. rooster-red

rooster-red Here comes the Rooster

Jun 10, 2007
    Douglasville GA
    [​IMG]

3. Pumpkinpup

Pumpkinpup Poultry Princess

Jul 16, 2008
    North-West Georgia
    ok then, [​IMG] hope you enjoy the forum [​IMG]

4. AilsVonHelson

AilsVonHelson Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 2, 2008
    Orlando, FL.
    Kirstennnnn! You finally joined! [​IMG] [​IMG]

5. chickflick

chickflick Overrun With Chickens

Mar 10, 2007
    Dimondale
    What an introduction!! We won't mess with you![​IMG] [​IMG]

6. hypnofrogstevie

hypnofrogstevie chick magnet

Jul 12, 2007
    Newton NJ
    Wow! You like the same bands I like![​IMG]

7. whitecra

whitecra Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 12, 2008
    Oklahoma
    [​IMG]

8. birdsofparadise

birdsofparadise Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 15, 2008
    North Kohala, Hawaii
    I must be getting REALLY old! I didnʻt even know all those names were for bands, I thought they were her chickensʻ names. Are the Beatles still together?

Anyway, Aloha from sunny Hawaii.

9. Buff Hooligans

Buff Hooligans Scrambled

Jun 11, 2007
    Quote:I don't think you were detailed enough. So, let's see, you like Barry Manilow? Did we get that right?

10. AllChookUp

AllChookUp Will Shut Up for Chocolate

May 7, 2008
    Frozen Lake, MN
    GanjaXD -

Wow, you even put the bands in alphabetical order! Or did you just read them off your iPod? ;- ) Quite an eclectic range of musical tastes.

I'm surprised with the list you put there that I didn't see "Helmet".
    No "NIN" either? No "King's X"?

In any event, welcome!
    Great to have you here!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by