1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Naked Neck Bantam Eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by buzzard barn, Mar 1, 2011.

1. buzzard barn

buzzard barn Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 27, 2010
    California, MO
    Naked Neck Bantam eggs from our show stock. Variety of colors. $1 each, shipping depends on amount purchased.

2. hipeatall

hipeatall Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 2, 2009
    I'm really very interested in these.
    Do you have pictures of the parent stock and show stock that you can post here or email to people that are interested?
    Also, if you could give more details about the colors you have together in your breeding pen... for example the colors of the hens and the colors of the rooster(s). And, also, how are the temperaments on your birds... specifically the roosters. Thank you!!! [​IMG]

3. flower

flower Chillin' With My Peeps

May 16, 2009
    SW US Desert
    I see that you have pictures of your NN and you showgirls on your BYC page. Is that a white NN/rooster ? I do see a BBrooster but the pictures are sort of small so I have a hard time deciding ?

Last edited: Mar 1, 2011
  4. flower

flower Chillin' With My Peeps

May 16, 2009
    SW US Desert
    I would like to order 8 or 6 depending on if you will accept MO for payment . See my PM please .

5. Cat Water

Cat Water That Person

Jul 4, 2010
    Mid Coast Maine
    Quote:Indeed. Do you have any white ones? I want more pics too! [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 3, 2011

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by