Naked Neck chicks for sale!! Shipping available

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Nava, Dec 27, 2011.

1. Nava

Nava I Got The Naked Neck Blues

Aug 2, 2009
    Ocala Fl
    I have almost all colors available, I would post pics but it's not even worth the effort as this would probably get closed any way.

you can't PM ME to get chicks or order so just think of a number and color and I telepathically would read your mind and send them right over.

thank you. Nava.

Last edited: Dec 27, 2011
  2. Knock Kneed Hen

Knock Kneed Hen California Dream'in Chickens

Feb 15, 2010
    So. Cal.
    [​IMG]

ETA. . . . here I thought you were crazy, but you got my order right! How'd you do that! [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 28, 2011
  3. Nava

Aug 2, 2009
    Ocala Fl
    Quote:yes I got it, it was kind of hard to read never done that,you know coast to coast
    but this is what I got right?

Mary 10 Blue
    Allison 7 Blue
    7 Splash

Keep them coming, I can read. [​IMG]

4. flower

flower Chillin' With My Peeps

May 16, 2009
    SW US Desert
    It will work fine Nava. I have ordered chicks from the east and midwest over the years and they arrive just fine. We are happy that we placed our order early so we can get our chicks started early. We have been thinking about the blues for months now.

5. Larkspur88

Larkspur88 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 3, 2011
    South Carolina
    I kinda want one just to terrify my husband.

6. Bloomin' Chickens

Bloomin' Chickens Out Of The Brooder

Sep 15, 2011
    Do you have a minimum order??

7. featherz

featherz Veggie Chick

Mar 22, 2010
    Saratoga County, NY
    Believe me if I were close enough to pick them up, I'd buy them all! I love my NN girls!! [​IMG] They aren't scary at all. [​IMG]

8. flower

flower Chillin' With My Peeps

May 16, 2009
    SW US Desert
    As a proponent of NN LF and bantam, I advise adding some to every flock. Not everyone likes their looks but eventually everyone warms up to them. They are great dual purpose birds. One third l of the feathers to pluck, good size with very good food to egg production. Good foragers and easy going, the males are quiet for males and usually defer to any other males around who insist on being numero uno. Those of us who raise them love the fact that they are a lot of fun to interbreed since mixes are easy to identify and interesting combinations develop. Most of us like to combine NN with EE to have blue eggs layers that have the NN attributes. Honestly everyone should try some NNs. Share orders with your buddies. Nava's NNs are the best !

9. Nava

Aug 2, 2009
    Ocala Fl
    Quote:Sorry to tell you this but that won't do the job, these babies a WAY to cute to terrify any one little less a grown man,
    I mean WHO can resist this

[​IMG]

10. Nava

Aug 2, 2009
    Ocala Fl
    Quote:[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by