1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Naked Neck Colors

Discussion in 'What Breed Or Gender is This?' started by WyoChickenMamma, Mar 18, 2012.

1. WyoChickenMamma

WyoChickenMamma Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 6, 2011
    Wasn't really sure where to post this, so I will put it here. I just received 6 naked necks from MM hatchery. For sure one is black, 3 are a light color, not really a white, more of a buff. I would say kinda blonde, like the color of a mature buff orpington. Then there is one that appears to be a bit darker, but not really red. And finally, the one that I am really wondering about is blonde, but with some dark spots on her head and two marks down her back, not complete stripes, but not random that are much darker almost black. Any idea what color she will be? To be honest, she reminds me of a chipmunk...kinda like the EE chicks. Perhaps she could be a mix of an EE and NN???
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 18, 2012
  2. WyoChickenMamma

WyoChickenMamma Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 6, 2011
    I have still been searching far and wide online and have seen a few pics of chicks that look like my NN, but I still haven't found out what she might look like as an adult. I am just curious...she is so dang cute. :)

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by