1. Come check out hundreds of awesome coop pages (and a few that need suggestions) in our 2018 Coop Rating Project!

Namas chicken shawls

Discussion in 'Managing Your Flock' started by technodoll, Jun 19, 2010.

1. technodoll

technodoll Songster

Aug 25, 2009
    Quebec, Canada
    I just bought my very first chicken saddles (shawls) from http://www.etsy.com/shop/Namaschickenshawls

(the
    ones I pourchased don't show up on the site anymore... awe! I'll have to post pics, LOL)

Can't wait to get them... they look sooo cute!

I have a 4 month-old roo who is going to be a monster - he's HUGE - and I can already see the damage my girls will endure with him slipping and sliding off their backs, big godzilla claws and all [​IMG] so I thought to plan ahead and encourage someone with their Etsy hobby at the same time. I got the link from some postings on here last month and had the site bookmarked.

Anyhoo, I can add this to my list of Nutty Chicken Mama purchases now [​IMG]

2. silkieroo

silkieroo Songster

Apr 14, 2010
    Durham NH
    Cool! Keep us posted on how they work... i might have to give in and buy them for my hens... Stinking rooster [​IMG]

3. littledirtlane

littledirtlane Songster

Apr 14, 2010
    Richlands, NC
    Hi! This is Jess - the notorious "Nama's" grand-daughter! Thanks for posting this! Nama was very excited about your order! She just listed a ton of shawls this morning! I hope you love them!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by