Status
Not open for further replies.

The French Hen

Tres Chic
9 Years
Jul 31, 2010
Tarpon Springs, FL
Could you please change my name...

I have tried by posting a request in a couple places but I am unsure where I am suppose to report that request so I am just requesting it everywhere I think it might be seen by the person who does such things.

I would like to change my name From: Areala

TO: The French Hen

or TO: The_French_Hen

Which ever way I can do it...I prefer option A over option B but I prefer option B over my present name

I would like to change my user name please. When I first signed up I needed to create one so I just used one I commonly use however once I was here I decided it did not suit me here it was fine for my Tolkien Cockers, Sci Fi sortof...Areala (Warrior Nun) anyway it really isn't suitable here and every one has really cute Chicken type names and I want one too.

My husband came up with one I think is cute and adorable and since I am French and love all things French and go to France as often as I can, we sort of combined the two...

If you can help me accomplish this I would appreciate it or perhaps you can direct me to the proper place I need to go to in order to make this request.

I joined BYC on Friday July 30 and have been trying to change it since Sat July 31st not even 24 hours later I would like to do it sooner rather than later so that as I get to know people I do so under the new name.

Thanks in advance for all your help

God Bless
smile.png

Pat Jaimes
Tarpon Springs, FL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom