1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Name for my egg buisness

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Littlecimarron18, Feb 2, 2008.

1. Littlecimarron18

Littlecimarron18 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 3, 2008
    Colorado
    Ok so i just ordered my egg cartons (hot pink ones) and i need to come up with a name for my buisness so i can print it on the top. I m thinking of somehow using my first, and maybe middle name, Sara Ashleigh. Any ideas = ) I m going to make this a constest with a prize. = ) My cousin and i will voting on the best idea.

2. luvzmybabz

luvzmybabz Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 11, 2007
    how are you going to be printing it on the top? are you girly girly? what type or color eggs? is there something about the ckickens you perticularly like? are these for customer, friends, family?

Ashleigh Egg Farm

When I finally get enough layers I think I am going to call mine "Crazy Chicken Lady" eggs

3. Littlecimarron18

Jan 3, 2008
    Colorado
    lol I think i will using a stamp, with whatever name we choose. Im not girly girly (at all), the pink was just the most unique. I have mostly brown eggs, so white and a few ee's. Well, they are friendly. They are for customers, Most of my customers like the all natural raising of them.

4. Justino

Justino ♪♫ Rockin' Rooster ♪♫

Dec 21, 2007
    KY
    Sara's super egg farm...well thats all i got...for now [​IMG]

5. luvzmybabz

luvzmybabz Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 11, 2007
    OK just one more ? I promise wher ein Colorado do you live int the mountains, close to the mountains or out in the flats.

6. Littlecimarron18

Jan 3, 2008
    Colorado
    in the mountains, Hey i dont mine, ad much as u can come up with is great by me = )

7. LoneCowboy

LoneCowboy Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 26, 2007
    Longmont, CO
    Ashleigh Acres

Mine is

Chicken Stuff by Deniece.
    Spoiled chickens lay better eggs.

DH made it up the chicken stuff idea. and had our advertizing guy make me cards and everything for Christmas. I got the spoiled chickens thing from somebody here on the fourm. So, I've taken my business card and printed it on labels and stick it on the cartons.

8. Bawkadoodledoo

Bawkadoodledoo Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 4, 2008
    Central MA
    Bok Bok Chicken Farms?

9. Littlecimarron18

Jan 3, 2008
    Colorado
    My dads vote Is Saras' Cackle berries. lol. Keep the ideas comming, when my cousin gets back we will vote = )

10. roosters97

roosters97 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 23, 2008
    VA
    ASHARA a mix of you names!!!! [​IMG][​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by