Name for my small scale backyard poultry business?

Discussion in 'Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries' started by poultrycrazy, Apr 4, 2011.

1. poultrycrazy

poultrycrazy Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 25, 2010
    :)
    I need a name for my little backyard business. I am getting a trio of SQ Silkies tomorrow and my dad wanted to name it Krazy Coop Silkies, but i also really want to get into bantam phoenix and sumatras. I want a really really cool name but i cant think of any. Like how do you come up with shagbark silkies, or signature feathers or even Boggy bottom bantams? HELP

Last edited: Apr 4, 2011
  2. tgrlily

tgrlily Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 11, 2009
    East Syracuse
    We came up with Dragonfly Acres because one of my favorite things to do is sit & watch the gorgeous dragonflies in the summer. We have a lot of them. [​IMG] I didn't want to use a particular breed name or even size because we breed Silkies, Ameraucanas, Dorkings & Orpingtons.

Next we plan to add a few goats to make cheese & soap. I wanted an image to use to "brand" our products. We'll be using a dragonfly stamp to brand the eggs - like the little "eb" on Eggland's Best eggs. Also going to create a stamp or impression for the soap & cheese.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by