Name ideas needed!!!!!

Pics
Feb 17, 2021
Somewhere down in Texas
Hello everyone, I’ve been looking to expand my newly founded bantam flock for a few weeks, and finally found some birds I can get soon! I need 2 names. I believe they are a pair of a black and a white silkie. I will post lots of pictures when I can get them!! They will need to be quarantined for a few weeks, but will get to meet their new friends eventually. :)

Hello everyone, I’ve been looking to expand my newly founded bantam flock for a few weeks, and finally found some birds I can get soon! I need 2 names. I believe they are a pair of a black and a white silkie. I will post lots of pictures when I can get them!! They will need to be quarantined for a few weeks, but will get to meet their new friends eventually. :)
Yin and Yang :)

Olive (and you can nickname it Ollie), Pepper, Coco, Camilla, Raisin, or Dahlia. If I had a white silkie her name would definitely be Snowflake!🤪

Back
Top Bottom