Name that breed-- please?

I don't know enough yet to be able to tell you what they are, sorry. But I can tell you they sure are pretty!
big_smile.png
I especially like the speckly ones. I'm sure someone will come along soon who can identify them for you though.

Edited to add that I might venture a guess that the last one might be an Easter Egger. She sure looks a lot like one of my EEs.

Last edited:
1-Easter Egger Cockerel
2-Old English Game Hen
3-Orloff Hen
4-Not Sure
5-Welsummer hen
6-Not really sure, looks like Orloff mix ? cockerel

Looks like EE or ameraucana roo and the 2nd 3rd pictures with the interesting markings look like mille fleur and mille fleur/EE mixes. The middle 2 I am not familiar with. The last 2 look like another EE mix.

Last edited:
I agree with BlueCamas except on the last bird. He's an immature and poorly colored Salmon Faverolle who is bunking with a beard-plucker (it's common when you mix Favs with other breeds, you can see some of it is remaining).

Upon closer inspection, I can see that not only is his beard plucked, but his head is as well. Faverolles are fairly docile by nature, you may want to seperate him if he's being prevented from eating.

Last edited:
I agree with BlueCamas except on the last bird. He's an immature and poorly colored Salmon Faverolle who is bunking with a beard-plucker (it's common when you mix Favs with other breeds, you can see some of it is remaining).

Upon closer inspection, I can see that not only is his beard plucked, but his head is as well. Faverolles are fairly docile by nature, you may want to seperate him if he's being prevented from eating.

Nice catch on seeing the 5 toes! Wow.

Back
Top Bottom