1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Names?!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Its ME, Mar 30, 2016.

1. Its ME

Its ME Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 29, 2016
    Perry, Kansas
    I have a Mille Fluer chick and a Buff Cochin chick. They are both bantams and idk what to name them! Idk their gender but I hope they are girls. I don't like old granny names, human names or dog names like chichi or cocoa. This is going to be a contest to so its more fun. You can put as many names as your want! :)[​IMG]
    Left: Mille Fluer Chick. Right: Buff Cochin Chick.

2. Rabbitlover1

Rabbitlover1 Out Of The Brooder

Mar 20, 2016
    Some were on this earth.
    Well for the Mille Fluer chick female names you could do something like Autumn,Piper,Monticello,Nutmeg or Eagle. I don't really have any thing if it's a boy. The Cochin if it is a girl-June,Morning,Easter or Wild Flower. For a boy-July,Lion,Monday,Tuesday or Friday. There not the best names but it is what I could think up on the spot. Tell me if you like any of them.

3. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years. Premium Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    how about French names Cosette, Collette, Babet, Etienne (Stephen) Angelique , Francois,

4. Its ME

Mar 29, 2016
    Perry, Kansas
    Rabbitlover1 I like piper, autumn, nutmeg, June and lion :D

drumstick diva I like the idea of French names ;)

5. Rabbitlover1

Rabbitlover1 Out Of The Brooder

Mar 20, 2016
    Some were on this earth.
    I know I already posted ,but if you like a sport/sport team you could do the teams name,someones last name(and I know this is person name but)you could also do like you favorite player or something like that.

6. Its ME

Mar 29, 2016
    Perry, Kansas
    That's a good idea

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by