Names.

Bear1978

Songster
Jun 16, 2020
Arkansas
So the names of my small flock goes accordingly to their personalities and trates lol

Brownie- she has a brown face
M (short for Amelia as in Amelia Earhart) bcs this little girl likes to climb up my arm and FLY off as often as she can before I catch her and put her back in the brooder lol
Spaz- Bcs she’s.. Well.. SPASTIC! Runs around the brooder box chirping, flapping her wings and acting like a loon!
Big Bird- Bcs she’s a BIG YELLOW CHICK!
Nelly- Bcs she’s the smallest of them all and is a ‘nervous Nelly’ easily riled up by the others.
Dolly- She has really fluffy thick breast feathers. Need I say more lol!

Anyways, some pics to come. If I can get them to sit still long enough! lol

It’s funny how chickens start to develope their own personalities.

M gets so MAD when she’s trying to escap by way of my hairy arms (I’m a dude so I have hair arms) and I thwart her efforts. She chirps so loudly in what can only be compared to a little kid throwing a temper tantrum. Then she goes in the corner of the box and glares at me. Until I offer food in the palm of my hand! Lol

Thanks! My 3 daughters named them all completely different but I can’t keep up with those names Bcs they’re generic names like Riley, Taylor, etc and since I’m the one who tends to them on a daily basis I changed their names lol

My 4 year old niece was determined to name one Charlotte. So one of the youngest white leghorns got that name. They all look and act the same.

Back
Top Bottom