1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Naragansette poults Washington

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Peaches, Apr 6, 2007.

1. Peaches

Peaches Out Of The Brooder

Jan 11, 2007
    Stanwood, Wa.
    Pick up only - born March 31st, two of them. I need to let mom keep them for at least another week to ten days. $10.00 each. can post pics if you want of mom and dad.

2. justusnak

justusnak Flock Mistress

Altho I can not get these poults, I would love to see them. I am not sure what they look like!

3. Peaches

Peaches Out Of The Brooder

Jan 11, 2007
    Stanwood, Wa.
    here's mom and dad (hope this works, I haven't posted pics on this forum yet)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. chasehope

chasehope Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 2, 2007
    Eastern Washington
    I am interested in them, could you please email me privately so that I can get more info. Thanks

5. Picco

Picco Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 14, 2007
    NY
    I was going to buy royal palm poults but after seeing your tom.... WOW... beautiful! Too bad I live on the east coast [​IMG]

6. Birdgardengal

Birdgardengal Out Of The Brooder

Mar 9, 2007
    Ephrata, WA
    Hi! Your birds are "BEAUTIFUL"! How far are you from Ephrata,WA? This is new for me. But I have always wanted turkeys. They are so regal looking and yours are "SO BEAUTIFUL!" I would like to talk to you about buying these, if they are still looking for a home. If they are already taken please remember me next time you have babies. Please E-mail me so we can exchange information.

Thank you,

Jeri

7. justusnak

justusnak Flock Mistress

Thanks so much for posting thier pics! WOW!![​IMG] They are BEAUTIFULL!!!! I wish I lived close, I would love to have a few of those....whew...but then I would never get anything done....I would be too busy tust stareing at them. [​IMG] So very pretty!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by