Narnia Fans?????

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Blonde, Nov 1, 2011.

1. Blonde

Blonde Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 12, 2011
    Narnia
    Anyone here a Narnia fan? I am a CRAZY Narnia fan! i L-O-V-E the books and movies! Please coment if you like Narnia becouse everyone thinks i'm crazy!

2. saltykins

saltykins Out Of The Brooder

Jul 1, 2011
    Hawaii
    No way!! I love Narnia! Read the series seven or eight times. Voyage of the Dawntreader is my favorite book (the film is a whole 'nother story...) and Puddleglum my favorite character.

3. Blonde

Aug 12, 2011
    Narnia
    Quote:TOTALLY!

4. rebelcowboysnb

rebelcowboysnb Confederate Money Farm

Not a fan of the last two books... Or is it the first one an the last one. Anyway those two killed the whole story for me. Been threw them a few times over the years.

I do get a kick out of how many people miss all the bible stuff in it.

5. desertdarlene

desertdarlene Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 4, 2010
    San Diego
    I love the Chronicles of Narnia. Voyage of the Dawn Treader is my favorite, too, with Reepicheep.

6. Blonde

Aug 12, 2011
    Narnia
    Quote:So true

7. Stacykins

Stacykins Overrun With Chickens

Jan 19, 2011
    Escanaba, MI
    The Last Battle made me incredibly sad. I did enjoy them when I read them, though. And the movies have been pretty good too. I wonder when they're gonna make The Magician's Nephew and explain the origin of Narnia? BTW, Atheist here, and I loved them even with all the biblical tones. I know C.S. Lewis is a very famous theologian, and a brilliant writer if you've ever read Mere Christianity or The Screwtape Letters.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2011
  8. PaulaSB12

PaulaSB12 Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 6, 2010
    Quote:According to the imdb 2014 after that its the Silver Chair in 2015 which can be done as the actor who played Eustace was about 17 when he played him he should not change much now.

9. kareninthesun

kareninthesun Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 1, 2011
    I am! but them I love CS Lewis, especially The Screwtape Letters and Surprized by Joy.

10. peepacheep

peepacheep Chillin' With My Peeps

Reepicheep is who I had in mind when figuring out a BYC name! Read the Narnia books many times over.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by