Narragansett Eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by NYREDS, Apr 9, 2009.

1. NYREDS

NYREDS Overrun With Chickens

Jan 14, 2008
    They're still laying!
    Eggs are $35 for at least 6. If you let me know you want them I will start saving eggs & will ship them the day after I receive your payment. The last lot I sent was 9 eggs but I will not send less than 6.
    These birds are from the Hetitage Flock at the Farmers Museum in Cooperstown NY. They are as good as any you'll find & are better than most. I have shown these 3 times & the tom I am breeding from this year has bee Champion Turkey every time shown.
    Fertility this year has been 100% & I have hatched 25 of 26 eggs set.
    If interested send me a PM & I'll start saving your eggs.

We are going to be strict on the format of the threads. The subject line should be brief and to the point. For example
    Wanted-Oregon-Muscovy Ducks
    or
    For Sale-Oregon-Muscovy Ducks-Pick up only
    or
    Trade-Oregon-Muscovy Ducks for Goose Eggs
    Threads not following this format may be subject to removal. Thanks in advance.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2009
  2. miss_jayne

miss_jayne Lady_Jayne

Jun 26, 2008
    Columbiaville, MI
    NYREDS packaging is excellent. i received a lovely clutch of eggs and all arrived in perfect condition.

just thought i would give credit where credit is due. thanks, NYREDS. [​IMG]

3. willowcol

willowcol Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 10, 2008
    Macclesfield NC
    I really want these! If you can do an order on the 20th would be perfect, if not I will go ahead and get these now and have my oldest daughter turn them when I am gone next week. Just let me know I PM you.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by