Narragansett Turkey Poults wanted ASAP

katiek

Songster
11 Years
Nov 4, 2008
Wildwood, GA
We have a turkey that just hatched 2 babies, and we want to get some chicks in the mail (or we are willing to travel a bit - we are near Chattanooga, TN), so that she can raise them all together.

Please let me know if you have any chicks you can mail to us. We are looking for heritage breed turkeys. We would also be willing to buy Bourbon Reds, but would prefer Narragansett.

Thanks so much!

if you are still looking we have 4 pet quality ( their wings stick out) 2 month old poults they are $15 Ea and I can re use a box to ship to you so that the only extra charge would be shipping. I believe they are 2 hens and 2 toms. Wed Like them to leave ASAP if interested either pm me or email my farm at [email protected] I have pics of them and their parents if youd like to see them.

We surprisingly are hatching some now! We have about 6 in the incubator and about 6-8 under our hens. If you're interested still let us know. We would be shipping from NY.
Have a great day,
Vellie

We are 2 hours north of Chattanooga and have some poults that are about 2-3 months old that I got from Porters that I believe are Narragansett or a color variation of Narr. I am not able to sex them yet but they are getting close to that age. I have about 5 or 6 and would take $20 each for them. I also have a Royal Palm jake and 2 Bourbon red jakes hatched in March for $45 each. I am NPIP.

Back
Top Bottom