1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Narragansette Poults from Porter's

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Baybrio, Jun 19, 2011.

1. Baybrio

Baybrio Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 11, 2008
    Poplar Grove, IL
    I have an order for 15 Narragansett poults due to ship at the "end of June" from Porters. As luck has it, just when I finally get organized to actually raise some nice poults my own neck decides to derail the process. Looks like I'm going to need more neck surgery this summer.

So I emailed Porter's and because the eggs are already in the incubator Kevin asked that I try and find someone who would want these poults. He can ship directly to you! I just need to contact him with the new shipping address.

The buy it now price is exactly what I have already paid for the 15 poults, you would need to paypal me that amount unless the shipping charge to your address is different than the $12.00 already included in the order.

When I ordered I stated that I wanted 15 Narragansett or Golden Narragansett, but that as long as I got at least 6 Narragansett I would accept breeder's choice for the remaining poults as I did not want to delay the order. I believe right now - as long as the hatch goes as expected - that all 15 will be Narragansett.

You can email or PM if you have questions.

I do not have an exact ship date, but whenever the "end of June" poults ship, these should go!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by