National Alpaca Farm Days in Axton, Virginia

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by Acre of Blessings, Sep 15, 2008.

1. Acre of Blessings

Acre of Blessings Canning/Sewing Addict

Apr 3, 2008
    Axton, VA
    National Alpaca Farm Days

September 27-28, 2008
    You're invited to Mada Vemi Alpacas for National Alpaca Farm Days!

Bring the friends and family to meet the alpacas, learn about alpaca ownership, browse our fiber studio for handmade gifts, and watch fiber demonstrations offered throughout the day.

There's no admission charge. Food and beverages will be available for purchase. Feel free to bring a blanket or chairs to sit and relax with us for a while.
    We'll have raw fiber available for fiber artists and handspinners. Handmade gifts available for those early Christmas shoppers. Current alpaca owners will want to stop by to check out our awesome award winning herdsires - Mada Vemi's Amerikhan Legend and Marathon's Dynomite. We'll have special prices running all weekend on alpaca sales and herdsire services!
    If you're interested in alpaca ownership, this is a great time to sign up for our educational seminar called Alpaca 101 to be held the following weekend on October 4th, 2008. Use this link to find out more information on our Alpaca 101 seminar.
    10am - 4pm

Mada Vemi Alpacas
    125 Tommy Carter Rd.
    Axton, VA 24054
    [email protected]

Go to mapquest for directions to Mada Vemi Alpaca Farm. Have a great day [​IMG]

2. menageriemama

menageriemama Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 2, 2008
    Lake Nebagamon, WI
    Wish I was close enough to make it!!! Sounds like a great time [​IMG] My goal is to have alpacas in five years or so.

3. Acre of Blessings

Apr 3, 2008
    Axton, VA
    This is th eplace to be for a great price on an Alpaca.

4. menageriemama

menageriemama Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 2, 2008
    Lake Nebagamon, WI
    [​IMG] I remeber the first time I showed an Alpaca sales list to my DH. He spit milk all over the place [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 15, 2008
  5. Acre of Blessings

Apr 3, 2008
    Axton, VA
    You should have told hime that the alpacas could do that to. (spit all over the place) [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by