So I need an opinion on a very hard and sad question. My dog Leroy is turning 14 next month and is a lab, which is really old for that breed. He has suvere arthritis and hasn't been able to move his hind legs for awhile. His hearing is going, he has problems with his eyes and lots of bumps on his body. But he is a very happy dog and loves to be pet and follow people around the house. He has lost weight but never stops eating and drinking and getting excited about treats. His will to keep living makes this decision even harder. To make matters worse I was out of town all week and he stayed with my grandma. When I picked him up today she told me he had diarrhea and was also bleeding. She stopped giving him his medication without my permission probably thinking it was making the bleeding worse. Apparently not giving the medications did help stop the bleeding but he still has diarrhea. His medication is tumaric and a joint supplement so if I stop giving it to him his joints will get even worse! But I can't give it to him if it's causing him to bleed either! I'm almost positive he has cancer. And he would never survive surgery if I took him to a vet. I've debated putting him down for a long time but haven't because my family is so torn on what to do. My dad refuses the thought of euthanasia but I can't stand him being in pain . I'm at the end of my rope and need advice on how to make the right decision for him. I feel selfish no matter what I do. If I euthanize him it's because I didn't want to watch him be in pain. And if I let him die naturally it's because I'm not ready to lose him yet Which decision is less selfish and best for him? Like I said earlier he doesn't act like anything is wrong and is just happy go lucky. He hasn't given up on life yet so why should I give up on him? Sorry for a long post and thanks for any help or advice.