1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Nature's Hatchery

Discussion in 'Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries' started by featherfooted, Oct 15, 2009.

1. featherfooted

featherfooted Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 11, 2007
    Georgia
    I just wanted to let everyone know about this hatchery. I ordered 10 runner ducklings from them and they were very nice and friendly helping me place my order. I called in the order as I what them as soon as possible to keep my lone duckling company. I placed my order on friday and they were shipped the next monday and got here on wednesday. They are all healthy and growing. Plus they sent 11 instead of 10, 4 fawn and white, 3 chocolate, 2 Blue and 2 black. I'll order from them again. http://natureshatchery.com/

2. rainplace

rainplace Interstellar Duck Academy

I ordered from them earlier in the year. At the last minute I canceled the order. They were just as friendly when I canceled as when I ordered. They sent me an email confirmation of the cancellation also.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by