NC-2002 Pontiac Grand Am GT and 2002 Dodge Neon SE to trade for truck

Hobbley_Farm

Songster
11 Years
Sep 9, 2008
Pilot Mountain, NC
We have TOO many cars (and we're not a dealership!) We need to downsize! We have a great grand am and an awesom neon that we would like to trade for just 1 (ONE) truck. We would like a truck that is low milage (as it will be a commuter) in great mechanical condition, 2002 or younger, decent gas milage with at LEAST standard equipement ie: Radio, Air, Keyless entry etc. Prefer 4X4 but will consider anything in great working order. If you need to sell your truck because you need a car...here's a two for one offer! If you're a dealer, here's a chance to make money! The neon is being used as a commuter right now. The pontiac is just sitting looking pretty in our drive way costing us taxes and insurance! All reasonable offers will be reviewed. I will try to post a picture of the Pontiac in a moment and a picture of my neon when my husband comes home. Both of these cars are GREAT on gas. The Neon is a little better because it's a 4 cycl but the Pontiac is pretty darn good too! If you need a picture of the Neon before 6pm today, My husband can send a Text Pic to your phone. ...
1 Owner bought New end of 2002 4530$ obo

Vehicle HighlightsWe have TOO many cars (and we're not a dealership!) We need to downsize! We have a great grand am and an awesom neon that we would like to trade for just 1 (ONE) truck. We would like a truck that is low milage (as it will be a commuter) in great mechanical condition, 2002 or younger, decent gas milage with at LEAST standard equipement ie: Radio, Air, Keyless entry etc. Prefer 4X4 but will consider anything in great working order. If you need to sell your truck because you need a car...here's a two for one offer! If you're a dealer, here's a chance to make money! The neon is being used as a commuter right now. The pontiac is just sitting looking pretty in our drive way costing us taxes and insurance! All reasonable offers will be reviewed. I will try to post a picture of the Pontiac in a moment and a picture of my neon when my husband comes home. Both of these cars are GREAT on gas. The Neon is a little better because it's a 4 cycl but the Pontiac is pretty darn good too! If you need a picture of the Neon before 6pm today, My husband can send a Text Pic to your phone. ...
1 Owner bought New end of 2002 4530$ obo

Vehicle Highlights

2002 Pontiac Grand Am Mileage: 118,000
Engine: V6 3.4 Liter
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: FWD

Air Conditioning
Tilt Wheel
Dual Front Air Bags
Power Steering
Cruise Control
ABS (4-Wheel)